West Highland Way Challenge
18 September 2021
Take in the beautiful scenery of Scotland during this 96 mile trek!
The West Highland Way is one of the UK’s most popular long distance trekking routes. This fully supported multi-day trekking challenge will see you complete the entire 154km through the spectacular landscape of the Scottish Highlands.
Beginning just outside Glasgow there are seven tough days of trekking before you get to celebrate your accomplishments at Fort William, the foot of Ben Nevis. Capture amazing photographs of the West Highland Way’s finest scenery including Loch Lomond, Rannoch Moor and Glencoe. With fully qualified mountain leaders, a fantastic camp crew and full luggage transfers you’ll have all the support you need to complete this incredible challenge.
- Complete Scotland’s most popular long-distance trail – The West Highland Way
- Immerse yourself in the breath-taking scenery of the Scottish Highlands
- Camp and trek 154km (96 miles) from Milngavie (Glasgow) to Fort William
- Experience the beautiful landscapes of Loch Lomond, Rannoch Moor, and Glencoe
- Celebrate seven days trekking as you reach Fort William, at the foot of Ben Nevis
There are 3 different ways of taking on this challenge to raise funds for Derian House Children’s Hospice.
Option A – Minimum Sponsorship
Registration Fee of £195 & then pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £1995 for Derian House Children’s Hospice.
Option B – Self-funding
Registration Fee of £195 & then self fund your adventure at the cost of £955. Then raise any amount for Derian House Children’s Hospice.
Option C – Flexi
Registration Fee of £195 & then a further £195 closer to the date. Then pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £1595 for Derian House Children’s Hospice.
For more details or to sign up for this challenge event please get in touch with us via the below form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.